Wednesday, September 30, 2009
short note
I have a battery going down and did not take any pics in my sleep. I want to say...the Wally Inn is working out very well...but....the wash up is not good. I will be in the parks soon and have showers with my "tent" space...I will give the bathing more thought. I heated water for my dishes yesterday and then had a little to wash up...but scrubbing up in the Wally world is not an easy deal with others trying to wash after toilet and get on their way. The J breakfast consists of 3 eggs, hash browns, Texas french toast, 3 sausage and 3 bacon...or rather hickory smoked bacon. I went thru the toll booth without the ticket...so had to get off.....pay my $.25 and get a ticket..now I am on back roads until I start toward Mitch....probably 10 days. Bad news this am...it is in the 30-40 range and snow in Utah...hope it stays north until I get to the pass... time to rumble.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...
1 comment:
Sounds like a true Bonny with a Y adventure!! Stay safe and warm!
Post a Comment