It will take me a long long time to clean up and get settled and get my life in the order I want it to be. Back at John's taco with Joe and Jim... felt the same same but different. Micky was starting to soil on the rug, Jim think he just misses me. Lady was lame by the time I got home and I need to get some grub in the house.
Organized the $... spend a total of $1877 on everything for 24 days and 7800 miles - $633 for gas. I stayed at 8 campgrounds, 8 Wall-Marts, spent 6 nights with 4 friends and 2 nights ($90) at Motel 6. $194 for tours into the parks and the rest on food, books, stuff along the way...a wool hat, socks etc.
Could not have done it for much less but the images I have are priceless. For those that followed, thank you. For those that dropped a note or called, my gratitude. For those that housed me and gave me showers... mmmmm. I would do it again...and probably skip the two motels.. they were not worth it. Alaska anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...
No comments:
Post a Comment