I would be remiss if I did not mention how glad I am that I am traveling with Monika..not only is she also on a photo path, but little except a plate of phat thai is on her agenda. She pays attention and grabs my heavy bag in a blink..When we come home we will both have pictures.. I many feet etc.. and she will have what she say... and again...same same but different
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...

No comments:
Post a Comment