Saturday, February 12, 2011
a few funny catch ups
When we left the elephants, it looked like I had much of the dust on my shoes...so for 2.50 I had my shows shined on the street. This mean that some young man put soap in a lid and used a tooth brush to scrub my shoes. Ok, they were dirt..but passable. When we walked today, I ended up with about 3 inches of goop clinging to the bottom and top... we washed the shoes in a creek...but it did little.. we tried scraping it and that did little....so for 30,000 dong.... we had them washed a nd dried... while I had a beer in slippers.... I am exhausted.....zzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...
No comments:
Post a Comment