Tuesday, January 17, 2012
SAD DAY
I knew when I walked in and there were no new items on the shelf and then sad little wife walked out of the office. I got your e-mail but I just could not write to you. We knew Mr Angle was ill. Joe even asked on Travel Advisor if anyone had any word... He was ill last year and then when they did a biopsy they found that he had cancer and it had spread to his bones. She felt he had had it for a long time since he had such pain in his lower back. Business has been very poor. The Bangkok flood stopped tourest particually the ones that want good jewelry. She wondered if I had been to see the Elephants since she had told Michelle. Her family is in the jewelry business and she hopes that her brother can make four elephants for me...but they sill not be the same. Angel liked to polish the silver in a special way...we all know..use an eraser on the one side... so we have collector items... I really felt sad leaving her. I am happy that he is not suffering...but she is suffering. He died around the 1st of Dec....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
I have let everyone go ahead so I can spend a few minutes giving you all more than I am ok . My body is doing very well. Eating well and i...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...

No comments:
Post a Comment