Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
I have let everyone go ahead so I can spend a few minutes giving you all more than I am ok . My body is doing very well. Eating well and i...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...

2 comments:
Your elephant is just a little older than that one. That's the difference. But, no worry, to all of your friends, your elephant is just as (if not more) prettier than that elephant !!!!
Off to snowplow again - Mother Nature didn't like the empty driveways on Greenwood St.
joearena
Kim is positively glowing !! Looks like she's enjoying her visit to Thailand!! We're freezing here so enjoy every minute of being able to wear short sleeves with exposed elephant!! Our elephants are all snuggled under layers of clothing!!!!!
Post a Comment