Every once in awhile you run across a little place in the middle of nowhere that makes you think you have found a little bit of heaven. The Coffee Landing was just such a place. It was not in town but every one one will tell you that it is the best food and every one is excited that on Aug 1st they are going to be opening for dinner. Now this picture had some photo shop help because I could not let the grey day be the image of the brightness of restaurant.
Saturday, July 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...

No comments:
Post a Comment