New adventure and I can't read what I am writing. I am on a learning curve and just figured out that I need to turn the tool long ways to see the text.
Ok. I will be leaving for the long trip to the west coast on Wednesday. Like the last trip to the canyons, I will stop in small towns and talk to everyone who will talk to me it will be interesting to see if there is more Wi-fi than the last time. In Thailand I can get lost in the day with people, food, and massage. In a car with my thoughts and quiet there is a great deal of time to pause and get back in connection with who is living in my life.This is a practice blog written in word and pasted into the blogspot.
So this is my home away from home. I put my clothes on bed going down the road or it dumps.
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...
No comments:
Post a Comment