Thank you Monika for the Trader Joe chocolate. It has become my travel food. I was grateful for my water bottles since the Chinese did not push water like the Thai and Korean air. I also was pleased to get an end seat. I did 4 movies and slept for an hour. When I got to Starbucks and the sign said $41 for a Turkey sandwich. True but Hong Kong $ so it was only $6.
I have lost my pillow, earphones and and broken my duffle zipper but I found the bungalows and have organized the room. This was Hong Kong airport. Until tomorrow....
Thursday, December 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...

No comments:
Post a Comment