Monday, December 30, 2013
Monday happy eating
I did not feel super yesterday so i took to the bed and slept most of the day. I am to eat carefully as in nothing fried, no fruit, yogurt...so good excuse for a jok day. I am not a fish eater but in setting up the fish picture, I realized the fish was alive and seeking air. I enjoy the eggplant picture much more. The final shot is a Buddha...from which Wat?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...

No comments:
Post a Comment