When I say I am going to the movies, I actually am going to a small gallery with canvas chairs, benches and stools. In the middle picture you might see the popcorn maker and samples of the beverage you can buy.
In the bottom view you can see a faint image of the picture to be viewed.
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
I have let everyone go ahead so I can spend a few minutes giving you all more than I am ok . My body is doing very well. Eating well and i...



No comments:
Post a Comment