Saturday, January 17, 2015
stock tip rescinded
This is the afternoon logger for the my neighbor and friends. And yes.. those are eight large leo's and a bottle of wine for 2.5 people . Two weeks ago, I took him on a motorcycle ride around the river area. Two days later, Gary and Richard went off by themselves to the top of Doi Suthep. Richard took a spill at the last turn and the scooter fell on him. tough guy... nothing wrong. He has a large red area on his leg and it is getting worse. Dr. Bonny says, best have that looked after since it looks like cellulitis and it is getting worst. I suggested he get on line to see the seriousness of it.... yesterday the itch changed to pain... and he went to the hospital. Not only does he have a raging cellulitis...but he broke his tibia...so he is in for three days to clear up the infection and then surgery to set the leg correctly and then home with a cast. Expect a dip in the leo stock for a few days... but since he will have nothing but his computer.. expect it to go up again in a week or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...

No comments:
Post a Comment