The bungalow is simple but very adequate. I was able to get a scooter and Henry was ok with being on the back. To say the climb up was a challenge is an understatement. but we did well. After a delicious lunch we took a ride down the highway and found a small market. These are the pictures of the day.
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...




No comments:
Post a Comment