Monday, January 16, 2012
I wanted to add the pic of the woman...there are copies of all types... archetypes, voices etc.This morning at 6, the boys from next door came in...they were whoop whooop and hail fellow well met. About a half hr ago...one crawled out if his cave...he reaked of old beer and looked like his eyes hurt more than my feet after a long hike. The beers are this woman's and it is her second group..;it is 11. I must get organized for the bus...it is steamy 88 but steamy... so...time to go north... get to a home and settled...and more adventures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
I have let everyone go ahead so I can spend a few minutes giving you all more than I am ok . My body is doing very well. Eating well and i...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...

No comments:
Post a Comment