Today after class...and breakfast ...and shower...I took it easy and eventually had some gongee...jok....so here are the pictures... and i will talk to myself.
they have a few English menus so the top left is one of them. The women who work at the store are always fixing to go bags... and belong... some herb/pea tea ad my jok..... mmmmmm
Monday, February 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...

No comments:
Post a Comment