Spent the after at the Children and science museum. Here are a few pictures.
The last picture was one I was told not to take. I had already taken it. The next was a flower someone had made and then a mirror flower with my hands and a photo of my gallery with my image in the mirror.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...






2 comments:
I especially like the "Constellation Bonny".
Bonny with a 'Y':
You're one amazing woman. You've only been away for a bit and I miss you dearly. Enjoy the ride. Life is what you make it, and you make it grand.
joe
Post a Comment