Sunday, November 30, 2014
SUNDAY IN LAMPUN
I love the little scooter seats for the young children that ride in the front... this one is very elaborate...with a handle.
The mail must go out. This bike was at the post office but it could have been on the street... sometimes they have scooters and sometimes a bike. Out man at home would have trouble since he is always on his phone.
I have no idea what this is for... I had to use the luv in Lampun ...so I went to a coffee shop and used the one in there... this chicken thing was staring at me as I sat... and she sat.... neither layed an egg
There appeared to be a travelling monk group,,,they ambulated outside and then came in to sit. The one in the back row had many tatoos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...
No comments:
Post a Comment