I have some new words to learn for my swimming.
I have to humm the theme to Love Boat so my timing is consistent
Take my hand out of my pocket before I bring my arm forward leading with the elbow to put my hand in the hole.
Turn my body when I pull the hand out of the pocket so I will be ready to breath when I am ready to let the snorkel go.
flick kick with my toe (kick the soccer ball) on the same foot as the arm motion.
relax
If I get a let cramp... trying to hard... relax
If I start to breath more than walking... trying to hard... relax
best of all... coach Fred says...much improvement
and bonny says... I know I can do this
Tuesday, February 07, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...
No comments:
Post a Comment