I went swimming yesterday in the new pool. At the deep end, I can have my nose out of the water if I am on my toes. Very comforting. It is salt water so no chlorine and it is only about 1/2 mile from my lodging. Very nice lodge place that goes for about 10000 a month.. twice as much as my place but still cheap ($300) They have a gym, pool, meeting room, store, coffee shop etc.
I wore my suit over so I thought I would just read and sit in the sun to dry off, but there is not much sun and the sun spots were taken with the bikini group. Also, I am not sure how anyone can sit for long on one of those wooden beach recliners. My towel was not thick enough. My top dried farly well, so I came home commando.
The purpose of this is to announce that water and I have made a new friendship. I really enjoyed going back and forth on my back... back stroke or frog or side. I didn't really even try to do the crawl.. I was happy and although I will meet teach Fred tomorrow for a lesson. I really don't feel I need to learn to breath correctly. I like the water and the water likes me.
Friday, February 03, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
My seat on this leg was at the back of the bus. Met a very strange man at the luv at about midnight.... I could not get the door open and h...
No comments:
Post a Comment