Wednesday, October 14, 2009

and how did I know



That I was back in the "civilized" world. In Santa Fe, there was a great many tourist places selling all kinds of things. The $1000 cowboy hat made to your perfection was probably one item that I could do without, but the southwest dinnerware for $22 a bowl made in China probably was the second thing. The gent with the long hair is the local mail man. He was a happy guy but I did note that it was almosts 5 when he was delivering...





When I stopped in Cuba NM and took a picture of the man with the hooked on Jesus hat, I went to the bathroom and found this dispenser.... yep back from the hills
They must get a great deal of business since it required a pad lock.


I am visiting with Mitch now and seeing his nice home..and dog Baxter...a ridgeback lab.... intereesting combo.... doing laudry ..and relaxing....home in a week or so...

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...