Sunday, November 20, 2022

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat healthily, get enough sleep, write, sketch, take a few classes...and what has happened is the same old same old with a few new twists and turns.

Ok., 11 days out of 120, I still have 109 to go, and I will consider this the coasting into phase.

There is a great deal to say about a sparse, simple room; you get out of it. My new digs invite me to stay, linger, and noodle the time away. Up before dawn to watch the Bills - might as well play cards as the score clicks along - have a cup of tea, read the Sunday D&C. Lay on the bed and watch the motorcycle races... two TVs, two ACs. 

On Friday, I begin a month of no carbs - (I haven't told Leo in the beer bottle yet). There is a pool out my window and down one flight of stairs - two bathing suits in the closet and the pool is perfect for walking—101 excuses as to why I have not been wet or worked out in the exercise room.   So, I am making a list of a few things to do and accomplish and put into a habit -

I will plan the day - MIT's most important things first - habits second - meals third and put a timer on when I am doing "busy" stuff - email, surfing, etc. I just checked off another of the 4156 weeks in my life.

I have made a little progress. I have unsubscribed to twenty more sites and kept my email bin empty.  

I have posted something on Facebook so folks that worry know I am alive

I (Bruce and I) have booked a trip to Laos for Jan 6 to 10, and our mandatory visa run - I hope my visa works.

We have tentative plans for the circle-around CM ride and a scooter trip to Pai. (80 miles)

I plan to go to the Nest and will try to go to Nan with Cheryl.

The teeth work has started - root canal accomplished. Now two crowns.

I have been to the art store three times and had three massages. I have eaten in different places every day except Joey's three times and booked for TG dinner... so not too bad. Onward to the new week and new leaf.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Wow - that's quite a schedule! It sounds absolutely wonderful - - enjoy!! At least you're not shoveling snow!!

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...