Saturday, November 12, 2022

Has it only been since last Tuesday

 It feels like I have been here - as in out of the country, in Thailand, and in my little living space for a long time.   When I reflect that I left on Tues spent 40 hours en route and it is now early Sunday, it feels like a long and brief time.  

    I haven't been all over the city but around the usual route of the old city and you can see some things are gone but many are open and doing well etc.   Some big missing places are the large plaza and music hall.  Hard to believe they would scrap such a wonderful place for music, but I never saw it's even one-half filled.  

    At this moment, Bruce and I are on the second floor, but he is scheduled to move to the 7th(top) floor over my room on the corner.  The back of the space overlooks trees and the side looks toward the mountain.  There are some silly things like a four-shelf shoe rack.  I have my usual sneakers, my water shoes, and my flat-foot-toe space shoes.   The rack could hold fifteen pairs. 

    I have participated in a meal at Joey's, Blue Diamond, UnIrish Pub, and Coffee/Ice Cream place.  Today I hope to do Bake and Bite for Breakfast and I'm not sure about dinner.  Tomorrow I will start intermittent fasting, water walking some weights, and the dentist.

    Went to the plastic store and got a basket that is bungeed on so brought home two gallons of water last night

     Bruce is doing great on his scooter. Getting around the mote and through the traffic like a champion.  It is easier with two bikes, and we can do longer trips more easily.

I am going with the art group to Lampang on the first weekend in December.  I have done nothing with a pencil in an exceptionally long time. But it will come back.

    I will be more regular with my journal blog.  Watched the local election stuff - Jeremy and Jackie made it.  Looking at the US from a distance, it is hard to see democracy but more a continuation of the privileged and the have-nots. sad.

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...