Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It is 9:15 Alberta time and I am tired and want to get some sleep before the rain. I have said rain for several days but it has not rained. I want to get some of the day's details down before it is tomorrow. I got up and out early to arrive in Medicine Hat around 2pm. Mark was my camp ground neighbor but also one of the ground keepers. It was his day off so he was free to drive me around the course. Note the pictures

My next venture was to locate the tire rotation store which was in the local Sears store and part of the Mall. They rotated and I visited the local health food store and purchased some hemp stars and special tea and got the senior special at the Mall sit down. My opinion of Canadian food hasn't changed. When they ask is there anything else.....well silverware and water would be nice. I didn't need salt since I have never been a large salt user. I remembered why after I ate and then will not need salt for months. The tire man told me the location of the nearby wash house. It was closed but the men at the gun and bait store told me of an individual other in the CoOp mall....and to tell her that they sent me. I drove cross city noticing the authentic gas lamps and found the Posh Wash. ..manager was adorable and set me up with a soap ball that will last 1000 washes. I played with the pictures and quickly the soap ball and the clothes were done. Another 70 for the gas and back to the camp grounds. Mark's family had arrived. ..ex-wife, mortgage broker daughter, son in law, and child, pregnant daughter and her child. descended, , I went to the pro shop and watch the news, had a beer and some only slightly better food. When I returned only an 8yr old granddaughter remained. My Mason jar and I are fast friends. So off to my National interest hub at the golden arches and the on the road to Calgary. By the way this area has large snakes, spiders and is the most desert that you will find.
I have gone from Geek to Geek across Canada.  I am gaining on the process.  Off to the Spark science center.
I am staying in the mountain view RV camp. All good. I should say that my knees are working or would have issues with the leep from the seats and the connection with the mason jar.

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...