Poor Bonny, so far away on the US national holiday celebrating the exploitation of the native americans. Well, this was my second plate. I have a few days when I can eat whatever I like and this year.. I liked Turkey and the works at the Bake and Take.... I only took one dessert
(the square on the back of the plate) and I had two glasses of red wine. Probably the best meal for a holiday that I can remember. You can see, I had a name card... and just like home, I sat by myself and smiled at those with family and friends. And no, no one asked if I wanted to join them.
Saturday, November 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eleventh Day
Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...
-
When I got here last night I realized that I had the wrong power cord for the Acer...Not good. putting pictures with the blog is not ea...
-
Several years ago, I put a wedge in a friendship when I stated my firm belief that most things are concepts and not truths. When you ...
-
I have let everyone go ahead so I can spend a few minutes giving you all more than I am ok . My body is doing very well. Eating well and i...
1 comment:
Glad you had a good turkey dinner, and the folks who didn't ask you to join them missed out on some very interesting conversation!
Post a Comment