Friday, January 26, 2018

out and back clog and unclog

I made it out and back ok.   My Fitbit stopped and when I charged it had no wifi hence could not set it and had to live with adjusting the time... ugh..   17.5 minutes.slow.     Bells get you up... but if you are late for a meal.. you could be without a banana...;(. Or worse.. a small donut. 

I packed my seat from front to back.  Thought there would be less wind drag that could make the Bungie come lose and my white clothes be on the highway.   The hard part... have to sit on the front of the seat... and 60 km  (37 miles) on about 10 inches of the seat with your knees on the front of the scoot has some hardship. Most Thai... pack across ... but my mattress was 2.5 feet wide (here folded up)  and my backpack about 2 feet wide with the seat only a little more than 1 foot. You can see in the picture that there is not too much space for my body.   I did not notice any great change on the way home a kilo lighter (only took one donut, and it was small)
  

Choices..   Today for my two hr massage Phat said... what did you do to your butt.   Mmm, She suggested I put the mattress farther back, backpack on the back... and I take my place on the scooter sitting area.   Then she might have said... what did you do to your back.. etc.. Choices.

All is well.   Got needles in my stomach for clogged up elimination system.   Guess rice soup that you give dogs with runs... would have a similar effect on humans... except I was working well with no runs before I left.   

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...