Sunday, January 27, 2008

The morning after

Well...not way am I getting pictures on here. I already got a shock and had to turn the puter off twice. Put enough of that. First I should have just said.. I went out with Beth.. and I am going to bed. It was 1-2 this am when I found the PC and tried to make sense to all of you. I am not going to take it off...but I was the best of the bunch at that time and still standing. Let me backtrack a bite. There was a group of eight that got up and went off to the market. We took the water taxi and sky way.. I am getting to be a native when it comes to that system. zip zip. The group was very good and hurried and then went off to their thing.. and then met when they agreed to meet a the clock. We reversed the trip.. got to the hotel at 1 for a 1:30 ride to the airport. All was well until I went to the room. I am not sure why, but my bags were moved and tossed about both days. The best that I see is missing.. my lock. But I haven't looked up everything. When I got to the room, my roommates clothes were still there... and we were leaving in a few minutes. Beth said that she had gone out to the market an was stuck on the subway..oh boy and we were leaving her. I had not eaten.. but I gave up the food to jump into the shower and down stairs in 10 min. We were out the door quickly jumping into three vans..then it was sit and wait and inch forward and wait. When we got to the airport.. the usual confusion was there. should we try for expresses check in... etc. the plane left at 4 something but time was running out. When I hauled my case up there.. 24 bahts and the only allow 12... so 685 bahts... whatever.. To help Beth out, Rick took some of her stuff and then has his stuff looked at.. he a pen knife.. 32 yrs he carried the knife.... boom in the trash. Well Marge and Wendy got tot her gate.... they had $$$$$ makeup etc. and no way. They had to go outside the airport... and start over. The plane readied to leave...and would they make it or not... suspense music. after about 15 min.... we all cheered as they walked on.. Wendy would have left her stuff but note Marge. In the meantime.. all I had in my tummy was an early breakfast and 2 friend banana\'s.... so.. what do we do when we get here.... get a beer... go to the night market.. get a beer... have some Thai food... get a beer...have some Thai soup... get a beer.. go see Beth's friend the Burma antique dealer.. and get a beer... see the hillbe folk.. and get a beer. You are getting the drift. We found three spirit houses that looked good.. so Sue and Kim... you are in luck. I will work the streets and pay for them.. I got a couple of amulets.... and I went to be around 1am A few were MIA from cooking class...but I was up at 5 and off to see the monks and market. We are going to the sunday market soon....so need to go.. but the teacher last year must have been sexy lady.. since she now had child.... At this point I will talk to Beth more.. but I am planning on staying here and not do yoga with Rick...need to think on it... I am fine.. too hot in here.. must go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonny with a 'Y':

Keep the blogs a-comin' !!!

Cheryl and I love reading them. Cheryl is convinced that we'll be in Thailand in 2009. Sounds like a plan !!!!!!!

joearena

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...