Thursday, January 31, 2008

shopping

I could not make a living shopping for others. I went to international mail today and spent 60 a piece to get the spirt houses home and I have no idea if they will get there. The price of the house is less than my room for three nights in BKK...oh well only live once. I took a TukTuk out to an area near the airport and looked for a silver person... Again. I need to go back since I have more requests. I had two that were mine and the rest the thai folks.. had to give a good down payment.. so i am out $66... until I can connect and collect. It is raining here.. not hard, but I am wet and I have a very bad cold.. so I will and take my shaking snifling body off to bed and watch the TV. Have to be up and get packed in the am... The woman next to me is beating the keys.. my ears are tired... I am tired.. bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Boony. I got caught up today during my lunch break. I am sorry about the cold. You are joining the throes of people here who have the same crud. I am quite jealous of your shopping adventures. Of course I could hang out in the market all day and shoot a wad of paper and plastic, so it's just as well that I am not there. think of us here this weekend as we suffer through yet another "winter weather event" PEACE!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bonny, sounds like you need the posse to come to your aid,both in sickness and health to be able to keep shopping! I will send you good vibes so you can recover quickly. I am snow plowing today, Saturday 2/2, the weather is pretty crappy here. This is my first internet adventure and I couldnt think of a better person to respond to. Namaste Martie

Anonymous said...

Bonny,
By the time you read this I hope you feel much better and that the sun is doing its thing. Don't you have a vial with something against a cold?
Healthy&warm thoughts,Ann

Anonymous said...

Bonny with a "Y". God speed and better health to you. Thinking of you and your adventure often.

joearena

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...