Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thursday morning 31st

Let me give you the plan... but you know it might or might not go in this way. We will pack up tonight and put things in Beth's room.. and then take the backpack to the hills. At this point we will get there about 12ish and then have bbq at night .. elephants sat. and then back Sunday. I probably will not fight to blog there since you all know how easy that is todo.. I will be anxious to get a cool nights sleep without a fan.. my ears and head are very tired from the tennitus .. wirl.. I am also anxous to have the temph eggplant.. mmm I did have morning glory in oyster sauce last night.. delish... and after dinner, my buddies help me carry my three spirt houses home. After the blogging, I will go to the night market area and negotiate shipping. I am going to send Sheila my tracking numbers and hope that they arrive in one good piece. I think you will like them. I am going to wait until next week to see mr angel re the elephants...so far I am buying 4 more in addition to the four I have. I don't have any spectactual pictures to send along.. but I will tell you that after my tuktuk ride after yesterday blog.. I met up with a group of massage folks and we ate next to Beth's antique friend. We ordered something they did not have and they went off on cycle to get it. very fresh and good... with 4 beers.. and dinner for 6.. it was about $9... and wonderful... Then like little lemmies.. we walked the three houses to the hotel.. I was in bed early.. great hot shower.. learned how to get it going in the morning... ;). The only problem I have had is that it takes no time to go to the luve.. but lots of time to wait for a clean bowl.. if you get my drift.. read.. flush.. read... flush.. all is well in that area. I will not confess, I have a cold.. honk honk.. sniffle .but I feel pretty good. There is a wonderful Indian silk person in the market.. my friend Misty got some terrific things ...and is buying a bedspread.. very beautiful... I will go look..but I don't think tucker needs a new one to roll up in a ball... all is well here. Again to the market..saw more monks. I can not answer in rochester.rr.... big pain in the butt.. so use bonnywithy@live.com if you want to get to me and have me answer. I have my Gazette.. ready to go on the Mykong. bye for now.

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...