Saturday, February 16, 2008

Things have changed and I can not see where to post....help

This is a very strange appearance of the dashboard... althought it appears to be working.. not even going to try pictures. I got my stuff from Galare and my stuff from Lanna and my backpack and my camera...and got a tuk to the train station.. lordy it is a load. I dragged my stuff the length of the station and then dragged it onto the train. I did get some help from a man traveling with his family and the police capitan in charge of safety on the train.. but it was a bear. The train, probably built in 1920 consisted of two seats facing each other on both sides of the car. they pulled out old metal traies to serve dinner. I decided to eat a veggie meal with a woman who's husband is a pilot and who spoke engish.. works in insurance and her boss is US... She was very helpful in getting the meal and helping me understand what I needed to do. At about 7 they came around and moved the seats to sleepers.. I sat on my bed and read my budda book.....put most went to bed and sleep.. I had a singh with dinner.. so I had to use the luv.. which I was not surprised was a squat... I am glad my knees are good.. it is a challenge to stay up going 40-50 miles per hr and stopping for buffalo every once in awhile.. I have discovered that my friends in BKK were "beetles"... ok.. whatever.. but they have a bevy of them that like to travel.. think I might leave my lugage outside when I get home. Well I woke up every hr or so, and the bunk area got hot.. but the trip was pretty good and on time... I was very happy to have the lower bunk which everyone said was the best.. first.. I could sit up .. and second.. the overhead light was not in your eyes.. but.. I can tell you I spent a long time thinking about going to the bathroom and getting off the plane. the bathroom need came first.. so I dicovered that the luv on the right was actually a sit down.. I used it.. but I think the squat was probably better. The room had a nice ww 11 grey metal look about it.. and was very greesy.. the train was ok.. pretty cheap and and experience.. which I will not have to have again.. and I can not imagine most of your wanting to do. I did get the stuff off the train.. the train bed maker helped an dropped the suitcase on his foot.. and probably is on the way to workman's comp. Oh.. what was I in the last car.. I haulled the stuff down the train area.. long time... and then got a gypsy cab.. 500 ...and his breaks were hardly working and made an incredible squeal.. but I got to the airport and found they don't shrink wrap any more.. but did find the lugage check in.. and dropped off stuff.. got the khosan raod bus.. and I am now at the puter place after having so OJ..
Sheila will not have to look for me at the airport.. I have walked all over CM...slept on a train.. and then taken a plane.. in the same body even with a new shirt.. oh well.. love me or leave me.. b.

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...