Thursday, February 19, 2009

non swimmer spends day in ocean

We are finally at the resort. I will write more later.. but let me just say there is not another way to fix seafood and serve it that I can think of. Crabs, prawn etc.. increatable food .. with our little band of 6 canadians, 2 montrealians, 3 spaniards and a boat of VN....and us... the scenery was out of this world and unfortunately I have to search for my picture deal so I will only write a little... This am we got up and had a great breakfast and then went out in a boat to an area where we were to kayak..... I don't swim. My legs can hardly work after our hike and I am about to climb down a laddler and get into a kayak... put some bib deal on... strap my camera in a wet bag to the haul.. and start to paddle... well.. our native guide saw my fear and said Page should go with Fredando and he would take me.... not that she would not be good.. but confidence level shot right up... and we ended up pulling the two young spanish girls and after kayak from 9 to 4 with a long lunch break... I am so excited that I did it... it is almost as much of an accomplishment of fooling folks and letter me get out of 3 grade... love to all.. we are in a 4 star resort..and I am off to the sauna and pool... and then 7 dinner...and a 10am 90 min oil massage.. and live is good....b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You little kayak'er you !!!!!

Congrats !!!!!!!

Sounds like your digs are a bit better then previous ones. Feast or famine ?

joearena (sadly back to work)

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...