Saturday, February 21, 2009

sunday morning in BKK

It is not that I want to write, since I am not sure if anyone but Joe and Georgette are reading.. but I am very hot. We just did a ride thru the canals on a long boat. I am getting the hang of getting in and out..and the good many had us sit down to get in.. so I was able to bring my knee to the shore...and stayed dry without Sheila grabbing me. We went to an interesting market. On the way back.. even thou the man called me stingy..I got Liz's pillows. Now just the dreaded frog... I will try to have one foot on the bus. We are leaving town at 10PM for airport. Last night when I finished, I had an hr foot massage, a beer and the best grilled cheese sandwich at 1am... the road was closing and the drunks were looking for the next adventure they would not remember. It is interesting to look... sometime it is just as good without a camera...but I will only remember it in my head... I really like the Thia's and this land.. and you can not get a pineapple like you can here. off to toes, face, and buy some t-shirts.... Joe... in case you forgot what I look like.... I will be the one with a new hat.... you will guess who I am...... b

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...