Sunday, October 18, 2009

I want to praise Sarah and the Subaru

I am now in TN and the road view has changed. I did not go to Graceland...$29 for a senior just to walk about.... so I climbed on a table and took a picture of his plane, saw Heartbreak hotel...and listen to Presley radio. I will stop in Nashville and then on to Louise's house and a shower :)









I can not imagine taking this 6000+ trip without the faithful Sarah letting me to u-turn as soon as I can and my super subaru....Think I am just going to call her Ru... I know I am not home yet.. but up she gets no matter what gas i put in etc. The other items that have been invaluable... my Nikon blanket...(roasty toasty)...and my king size plastic soda cup.... If you have been reading this...you know why.
This might look a mess to you, but i can find with one hand everything (except the can opener) at any time.
Georgette asked if there was enough room in the car for the hat... oh yes an the boot box. This is looking from the front of the car to the back. You can see I put the window shade on the back, the table cloth and curtain on one side and the blanket and other p
illowcase on the right side. I put the boot box inbeteen the two seats. This is looking from the back to front..the table cloth is usually taped to the side, but i hit it getting out. I usually read for a little before i plug in the ipod before bed and then sleep until 6ish.

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...