Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ark

You just did not see as much poverty in the west as you do in the east. What you are not seeing in this picture is the silverware and napkins still on the tables.
There are many dreams that have been left by the side of the road...
there were several auctions of farms as I drove down AK 10
I bet Mama still does the cooking..and papa now stars at his shoes.
I did stop at the library. I did pay the extra $3 for Bill to narrate my way about the building. They had a room of extra stuff and one was this picture of the Bush family. I had not realized that GW had a smirk as a boy. Barbara has sure changed since this picture


Well...I have made it almost all the way home without a hat....but since I will have to be by myself at the festival this year... this will be useful as I work on my garden ...as John said... some folks travel and others take care of their home. One of the things I have talked to folks about ...when do folks start spending more time watching others with the eye of judgement.... It happens. folks had lots of comments about where the old man with the wagon was sleeping etc...I had the big camera..etc.. so they were a bit taken back when I said... when he didn't stay at Walmart.... I was alone last night.


and God bless America...and Sudan..and Iran...and the birds I have killed...and the armadillo by the side of the road... and fluffy puppy...and Barbara K...
and I think it is time for a motel room.....

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...