Saturday, October 17, 2009

getting down to the home stretch part 1


I am not kidding about the fox stuff. there are roadsigns about Obama Care etc... I really enjoy the country songs...but the preaching gets tired in a mile.


I decided to take the back roads across Ak.. when I ask where do people work...it is mostly at churches, on farms. I passed this hair salon this morning... I can see Sue working here. It was early but I gave a half mind to spending some time just to see what is happening in Sayre TX. I ate at the Country girl Cafe and that was the cheapest breakfast. I am sure I have gained wt by eating the toostie pops but I can't take the potatoes...they are box hash browns and they are terrible. She told me of a boot and hat shop down by the fairgrounds..so I started down the road when I saw this fellow traveler. I could tell he lived in his rig. He was a friendly guy and was tieing his horse off and stopping along the way.
I told him I liked his puppy and he said he was taking him back to his home. You could do a whole story about the brown dog. He would be the kind you couldn't give a name to or he would have been in the car and coming home

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Bring him home - I'll take him!! Tip would like to have him as a friend :)

Anonymous said...

hi bonny, finally found you, Its great sharing this adventure thru you. Hopefully you remember me, Keegan's Mom, met you last at The brownhound Bistro, Naples. thanks , emmy

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...