Monday, October 12, 2009

people and dogs

I was lucky to sit next to two sisters originally from Texas and Kitty's husband Don. Everyone had a good sense of humor and we all appeared amazed at some of the high maintenance tourist. I thought Kitty looked like Kay C. Little sister, two years younger was raised by big sis since Mom had some issues. Both are retired and I expect will have many more adventures. I was pretty sure husband was an engineer type...



I suspect, much like Thailand, the dogs are all first cousins. The black dog was laying in the road near the Spider Woman turn off.... did not appear to have a care in the world. The other dog, was miles away but looked like a mirror of the first. He was at the burger king and appeared to be an independent dog.... You have to stay awake on the high way...it is free range...horses and cows...





George the Navajo guide made the trip really fun. Could have been the longest day...9 to 5 and covering100 miles. When I asked him what made the round stones in the cliffs... a holepecker. No matter what was asked...he could come back with a good zinger...he has been doing this for some time...



1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Love the pups!!!

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...