Monday, January 24, 2011

for the photo folks

What stricks you about this country, which is probably the same as the USA ..I just don't notice it is the variations in wealth.  As we walked through the Siam after the protest, we walked by a series of cas..this Lambrangni was the last in the line  next to benz, porshe, etc... 
The people of Bangkok brought their china to decorate the temple




There are dogs everywhere...but the ones that find the cool spot on the bench appear so independent.  I think this might be a great place to sleep since this pooch is very well fed.I have seen
I have seen pigs heads but this one spat on the metal slab looked particularly "DEAD"   
sad protester



No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...