Monday, January 24, 2011

and life goes on

I am doing better in the book stores, but I am now looking for body treatment anonymous. We stopped at sidewalk foot massage last night ...this was after a before airport bus ½ hr massage... there were two people working in a chair..and when we looked like we were going to stop, they said...sit..and then left and came back with two people that were doing something else. The one was dressed to go out to dinner in a nice restaurant, and she sat on the stool with me and immediately bonder with my toes..same polish. She gave a foot, back, head, arms massage for the same price as the moring..and thqt was 130 bhat...$4 for an hour.... I am adicted So far we have had four foot massage and thai massage and a facial....a new woman. The airport when smoothly, the plane was lovely,

We ate at the airport and were pretty full so we had a banana honey rotii and some fruit as we took a quick walk.Monika is now using the lobby computer finally got on in English. I was beyond tired last night and crashed early...only to walk at 5. I can hear the magpie whistling.. and yes Page/JA...the little dog is still yiping at the garage door... It is cool in the morning and last night a wonderful 82 that encouraged the ...ok here is a massage...lets just sit... and it is good.

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...