Friday, November 02, 2012


 
Every second we get a clean slate an opportunity to be the person we feel is inside our core but has been pushed back or replaced by some actor that sometimes we hardly know. Yesterday was a shift day, like everything had a shift. I moved from being exhausted to just tired. Nathan with his acupressure and deep tissue moved some very stuck points on my legs, I had a group healing, got my yarn and ended with a very oily aroma therapy cruise ship massage. But that is only the surface shift. Actually a little of my shift came from an email . The intention of my healing was to assure that my path was followed and that it did not become the back burner. The email reminded me that you must be vigilant and aware and connected to your inner core... your higher person...the god within. You can not be congruent or have integretity if you are not keeping an eye on your soul. The instant gratification, imediate pleasure, ego and Karmic conditioning are very powerful... you get an itch...you scratch it... and that is good unless the itch is on the bottom of your foot and you are walking across the highway. It all comes back to mindfullness.There is nothing complex... I got a call asking if I wanted to be at the closing of the farm sale.....no... Sitting here in Lenox looking at the mountains is hard enough. This year I will not have to wonder if Georgette will remember my birthday... she did last year... She is in my sinew... It is like having the child go off to college... she was always on my mind and always a consideration in my dicisions. Now she has given me my freedom... and the freedom not to have a  constraint with money. I also learned that ask for what you want and don't question where it comes from... two nice women in the class, having been involved in qi gong for a time, were interesting and fun...but ...they elected to do the healing at my head and feet. Who was to know what power these women had. I truly had no expectation that I would feel the shift in my body more than I have at any healing I could remember. I could actually feel my heart move and beat differently. The hands on my feet felt like vacumn cleaners sucking out stuff that was unnecessary... I felt my eye window open while my heart pounded so strong I had to put my hands on the floor to ground myself. Later, when I got a call from home... I responded in my usual manner... but I know I will not play his game but give him what is necessary and move on. When I read an email and could see someone elses' pattern ...I was reminded that only 20% get out of adolscence.;..i have been there...a nd now it is time for my child to play and find playmates that know how to laugh and enjoy.... and I am not going to be drab .

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...