Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Plan for my next BYY

Annual Plan
November 2012 - October 2013
Bonita Mayer

GUIDELINES
Be aware of how I am spending my time and who will benefit from my effort
Have goals that are doable and will not take every once of energy
Pick three things to accomplish daily even if one is do nothing
NEW PARADIGM or VISION
I will be mindful of my needs and spend my time/resources wisely
MAJOR FOCUS
Bonny's Buddy - be my own best friend
TOP TEN GOALS
1. Create and maintain a healthy food plan - nourishing food, vitamins and water - 5 our of 7 days.
2. Retreat at least 24hrs a month - silent reflection
3. Do something fun weekly
4. Make my home a shelter for my soul within the next 60 days
5. Have guest to the house monthly for a meal and conversation
6. Use and enhance writing and photo skills by writing daily and shooting weekly
7. Maintain a practice that is balanced and supports and nourishes my soul
8. Give 5% of time/energy to the greater community.
9. Expand friendship circle - do new things with new people monthly
10. Do something physical daily - yoga, qi gong, Tai Chi, walking, etc.

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...