Sunday, July 28, 2013

Downtown was very full of people. A few people who had somewhat darker skin were the natives and immigrants. People appear to have money. The camp ground was full of very large mobiles, 5th wheels, and trailers. No Subaru. 
I camped near a group of mine yours  folks. The live at the end of the road in a town called Red Lake. He is a diamond cutter and makes 6figures. His buddy is a blaster and makes 200, 000.  They only drive trucks and would not find me until spring. Nice shower this AM and good sleep car very tight.
I was so struck by the similarly of the indigenous and the Vietnam folks in the north. Who knows who has kidnapped and/or killed 4 to 7000 women. 
McDonald's is my travel buddy they all appear to have free Internet. 

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...