Sunday, July 28, 2013

I am now two hours off the home clock. I checked into the Buffalo RV camp around 1 local time. I located an oil change place but not a tire rotation place. I then stole

a car wash. well I did not mean to do that but once into the slip....I was stuck and no way out. There was no one in attendance so I just started toward the "keypad" as directed. When I arrived it said auto wash card should be swiped....oh oh no card. So I put the car in drive. You should have seen the woman in the car in front as I come roaring up behind her. As it was, the last brushes were still rolling and I got a mini clean on the sides. I did buy gas but could not figure out how to buy the was. The woman has an adventure to tell, I have gas and most of the dirt is off the car The oil is changed...and all is well. The highway is different here . I am over Montana Had a hastle with the credit card but I am at McDonald's so I could call and get it right. I went to best buy and had the geekette lookup how to get the pictures from photo shop to my gallery. ... Let's hope it works.hip hip...paste went okay

2 comments:

Brother Joe said...

Bonny with a 'Y':

I'm enjoying your trip, photos and comments. Keep 'em coming !!!

joe

CDP said...

Hi Bonny...
Just back to work and catching up... love living vicariously through these adventures of yours... always look forward to you your next post... be safe...
Chris

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...