Monday, July 29, 2013

You can not make it up.
This is the name of one of the towns. Stopped at least my favorite coffee port to leave some DNA and refill the travel mug. I could fill a page of names that obviously were of some meaning to the indigenous. 
My next spot neighbor last night has lost over 300 pounds. Interesting man.  3 moderate meals, nothing after 7 and gal of green tea-cold or hot.  A travel tip was hemp stars. 9gr of protein. 
I did stop to take the picture. I will tell you there are many groups of people. ...Asian, Mexican but very very few Af-Am. 
It is Monday and I will get to Medicine Hat around 1 to do laundry and get the Tires rotated.  Boiled eggs last night. ...slept well and more comfortable with the Galaxy.  I was thinking that Kim could have helped if I had it when she came to visit.  Well time to roll. 


No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...