Thursday, July 25, 2013



I am sure that some days are much longer and harder than others. My Mom said never make something new for a meal when you are having company. Bonny says don't buy a new tablet and leave for a 7000+ miles trip and expect to blog After about three hours of work with folks from Staples and Radio Shack as well as the time I spent over dinner it was a simple fix. On this computer you must use Google as the browser So I can now organize the pictures and upload in a few minute. The night went well. I did get up early to go to the bathroom. I then re The alarm got me up at 6. Great shower and I was off to my first eggs over easy etc. Michigan is a forest and lakes state. After a couple of hundred miles of highway l started on the slow one lane roads. You travel about 10-20 miles and there is a pass zone. Lots of people going fishing or camping. I am getting to be a good Applebee's customer. When I get to the parking lot the wifi goes on...so in the future I will just sit in the parking lot. I was going to stop now but it is only 2:30 so I will not stay Walmarts but go on to a Park.
Sorry some is a repeat. ...but I just figured how to paste.
The picture at the top is of the SD I bought at Walmart in Rochester. I forgot to have the plastic alarm removed...took me 20 minutes to hack saw it free. On to Duluth.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Have a wonderful trip! Never expect you to do anything in the "traditional" way! Looking forward to following the blog and looking at your amazing photos! Smooth sailing (driving)!

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...