Friday, July 26, 2013

The tablet and I are making friends. It is 8:15 Thursday night. It is raining That is not the word. I am sitting in the back of my Grey Goose with a whiskey and water, a tomato sandwich, a raw bar and almonds and it is coming down in large buckets. I can hardly see the store. I know this is not what every 73+ retired woman thinks is an enjoyable road trip but there is a game to the process I have had to be more strategic tonight since this is a close at 11 kinda store. I hope the rain stops before I sleep since it will not be comfortable with out the Windows open and some air in the car. The old Ford van, also parked in the area is alone and has the passenger window open. So in preparation for the evening, I purchased a wide mouth canning jar with a lid. (see the into the woods story from last night. I also bought a pair of black pillow cases for the windows but that will not happen with the rain. Finally I now have my 3rd or 4th headlight so I can read later. An interesting observation is that the rain on the roof is muted and quite relaxing. Tonight is almond butter cup night. The van man has closed the Window and appears to be in the back of the van i could make up some really scary stories but I choose not to do so. I could go farther tomorrow night but I will stay in the USA so I have Verizon. Tomorrow when connected to wi-fi I will provide my magic jack phone number So here I am with tablet on my lap sitting in the back seat of the car eating my bar and thinking....it is all good...and tomorrow is an other Day's try putting

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...