Thursday, July 25, 2013

westward ho

New adventure and I can't read what I am writing. I am on a learning curve and just figured out that I need to turn the tool long ways to see the text.
Ok. I will be leaving for the long trip to the west coast on Wednesday. Like the last trip to the canyons, I will stop in small towns and talk to everyone who will talk to me it will be interesting to see if there is more Wi-fi than the last time.   In Thailand I can get lost in the day with people, food, and massage. In a car with my thoughts and quiet there is a great deal of time to pause and get back in connection with who is living in my life.This is a practice blog written in word and pasted into the blogspot.
So this is my home away from home. I put my clothes on bed going down the road or it dumps.

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...