Thursday, July 25, 2013

LOST IN SPACE

This has been one of the longest times between writings.  Working on the house and garden has taken my energy and I can hardly go farther an a Haiku
 ...Everyone’s income is always a little less than comfortable....
I have written but mostly personal mumbles as a companion to my meditation notes.  I am alive and well ...
Ego and I have come to an understanding and as such, when I am free of the controlling me... I am at ease and more comfortable. Keeping the judging ego with the many lists, and to do's has been a challenge.  When I put the judge (ego) to rest... it is easy. .calm ...open, free./// so that is where I want to be and stay.
I found myself in a class this past several months and I found me saying....I know that... I believe that....it is my core but not in my soul or I would not need reminders of my tenants
And what do I believe.;  For today, I sense that everything is moving....slowly or rapidly.  and to keep the keel steady. you need slow

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...