Friday, January 13, 2017

Blocks

I am writing in my head and seeing many things I want to ponder, but I feel like I have not found my groove of balance.  There is time, but I find I am spending my time in a pastime mode thinking about what I want to think about and let the minutes go doing idle computer game or search.  

Sometimes when I randomly look at the past writings, I find that there were moments of life clarity and moments of humorous observations and I can see and relive the snippets.   I see the value of the verbal and physical snapshot.  What is my trouble?

Live on a scooter makes seeing the big picture and getting from here to there easier, but you miss the small things and the details of the close-up.  This applies to my photos also.  Unless I stop, get the camera out and ready….no pictures for a day and yet I am seeing hundreds of mental movie pictures and recording hours of dialogue in my head.

The balance also comes from my effort to no remunerate and be more here and now.  One now slips into the next and to be creative and capture what is flowing in my life, I have to linger at that now to express what is seen by the soul.


I have several little books and note taking systems with me.  There is a voice in my head that says a slight alteration in the pause might be to linger and reflect.   A new day.

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...