Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tues afternoon

I have to keep rechecking the day and where I should be etc. so it is now Tuesday. Last night I did have a facial at a new spot. I am sure I was pick at. The girl picked at my skin for a century. If I still believed in the stuff.. I have years off the time in hell. When i came out of the spot, I decided to drink my diner. there was young woman making smoothies. You could have it with ice etc. but I selected the four fruit. (passion, dragon, mango and pineapple. it was terrific and if I can find her again I will do so. I like having the big meal at noonish then something fairly light at night. Today I found an Indian restaurant in the middle of the Indian community and dinned with some Gr folks who had just got married and were infolved in theater. Life is interesting. I also am very glad I am only doing one beer..OK they are big but only one. After the facial and a beer I went to bed. While I was drink my brew there were a group of older men at the next table. I think it is a strange passage for older men who drink too much, they go through a hand shaking process and think they are so very funny. I can not imaging how they felt this am. not well I suspect but I also think this is a way of life.
I have picked four pics do down load.. that was 20 min. ago. Well I have about 12 min count.. so pics might wait until another day. I did Chinatown today and it was hot.. really really hot. I feel wet and sticky. Since I have to go to the airport at 11..think I might wait on the pictures and morning for a longer post. I walked and walked and ate.. and made friends with the 7/11 folks so I could use their luve...I think a quick shower and a snooze by the pool might revive me. More in the morning when it is less noisy and I can get the pics to work.. be well all.. I am. funny to hear you all are cold and I am dripping.. this is 2 shower a day weather..

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...