Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Where is Elmo

the rest of the story. When I got back to the hotel last night, I felt very low thinking somehow I should have done something to find Molly the massage person. I got up, tried to call Beth's room, ate a great breakfast and started off for the Museum. As it turns out, the museum s one of those places that you can see but not get to easily. I ran across a road that would be like the can of worms at 5:30 and lived. Actually, I held my shutter open and a scampered so someone could identify the car that did the spat. By the time I got to the crow flies mile or so, I had run walked and begged for directions for the tune of about 3.5 miles. I was sopping wet when I arrived slightly late for the trur guide but I hooked on to the end of the group. It was a very instructional tour and I learned a bit about Thailand and Buddhist traditions. I walked about for quiet awhile and got a non expected nose bleed. When I arrive at my door, having passed the note in the elevator that the pool was closed.. I found a note from Beth... where are you and where is Molly....oh s......... I really did lose her. I checked my e-mail, Beth checked all of here and martin's mail.. nothing. So Beth is going back out tonight to meet another group and my roommate and hopefully find Molly... or contact the parents.. where is she. I really needed to get unstuck.. that is my excuse today.. so I had a body rub massage (naked with oils). Again I was on a large mat with a curtain.. except this time.. naked. At one point I moved my arm and touched the arm of the man in the next area..separated from me by just a curtain. lordy lorde..
Tonight we went to a traditional tea house for and squat dinner.. it was great. Just a quick note... I am going off to get a shower and into bed before Anne comes... bye .. b

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...