Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The rest of the story

Molly was found last night at the airport.. 24 later...she got the wrong date... oh well.... I think I am making merit.....and she is still alive and oblivious. For those from last year... she is on my K list.. if you get my drift. I got an anxious roommate last night.. her bag broke.. she didn't bring the right clothing.. she could not get her Internet to work.. lordy lordy.. Today I am off to the penis park... and I am taking some of these non adventurous.. but I want to go ..so I wll go with you people.. By the time they get back from my scheduled water taxi, sky way.. walk through Siam Plaza.. canal taxi and walk to park...then canal taxi all the way and tuktuk home... they will be ready to sleep. The one woman says she has early Alz. oh boy..... So I am going to take only a little time this am to tell you I had the best oil massage yesterday... ok I was laying an inch form some man.. and I was naked.. but last night in bed.. I realized.. this was the best. I am clean and showered.. and ready for my tour guide work... Breakfast is great at the hotel..and the coffee as good as Starbucks.. and free. Beth is starting to feel better. She is in a stay close to the luve mode... Also, dinner last night was excellent.. new favorite is banana flower salad.. right up there with morning glory. The other gent for Yoga has an artificial leg.. motorcycle accident in his teens. I will not complain about sore feet.
This reads rushed because I want to get back and use the know toilet before I take these folks out and about. Believe me they are not last years group. The Thai folks are older..chunkier and less cleavage. if you get my drift. I also have not heard anyone say they need a smoke. The only yoga so far are the two men and me. I think the rest come in today before our gathering and 7 o'clock street food.. and let the games begin.
I went to bed at about 10:30 last night and then up at 2 to let Anne in .. and then I stayed up with her until about 3 and then slept until 7... I am back on track and ready to go. So very sorry...(now you don't believe me do you) to hear that it is not 90 degrees and sunny back home... I could get use to this.. but if I were to come for a month.. it would not be BKK... I am ready to go... and must get going soon.
I had fun with the pics yesterday and decided to do a series of sleeping people.. young old... etc.. I found folks sleeping on the motor cycle seat and under trees and on the job etc. great fun.
I walked 8 miles..my feet are happier in my Keans.. Well the bonny tour starts at 9:45... wish all of you could be here.. but if you ever come.. I will have my tour stuff down ... enjoy.. I am ....
PS. Thanks to Georgette and Kim for helping me enjoy my travels.. Lady will probably not want to go home from the tender care she gets at the farm with those skinny dogs .... love...b

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...